Join our Team
Looking for great people!
Open Staff Positions
Growing, team oriented, high tech optometry practice is seeking a full time optician. Candidate must have exemplary people skills, a great attitude, and be outgoing and friendly. Previous optical experience is HIGHLY preferred. Experience in RevolutionEHR, VSP Eyefinity, and Visionweb a HUGE advantage.
We live by 5 core values at Highline: Put Team First, Lift Others Up, Personal & Professional Growth, Find a Better Way, and Can Do Attitude. We hold each other to these standards as a team and as individuals on a daily basis. We also participate in regular team-building and staff engagement activities such as barbecues and Christmas parties. We cannot wait for you to join us!
The schedule is four weekday 10-hour shifts with one weekday and weekends off.
Daily tasks will include:
- helping patients select glasses
- filing insurance claims
- checking in eyewear
- maintaining optical boutique
- checking patients out from exams
- Scheduling patients for follow-up appointments at check-out
Necessary Skills Include:
- Ability to learn different computer/patient management systems
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit for 10+ hours per day
- Conflict resolution
Please forward your cover letter, salary requirements, and resume if you are the team player we are looking for to email@example.com. Only those who send all requested information will be considered.
About Highline Vision Center
Highline Vision Center, located in Southlands area of Aurora, Colorado, is an optometry practice that provides exemplary eye care to our patients by our Doctors that have over 30 years of combined service. Our Doctors are well respected in the eye care community. Our Doctors provide an outstanding work environment that is team and family friendly for team members and our patients. The following opportunities are available for those seeking this type of work environment. At Highline Vision Center, our Team enjoys:
- A beautiful, free standing, high tech optometry practice with outdoor patios and on site parking.
- Complimentary eye exams and glasses annually
- Participates in open book policy where each team member has an investment in how the practice operates and contributes to the growth of the practice.
- A fun environment with staff outings and events planned on a quarterly basis and celebrations of anniversaries, staff accomplishments, and birthdays. (YES, our Doctors bake cakes for staff birthdays!)
- Paraoptometric staff appreciation from the Doctors.
- A beautiful lounge area with full kitchen and spectacular views of the entire front range mountains.
If this is the environment you have dreamed of working and thriving in, you may be the next team member we are seeking. Highline benefits include:
- Paid time off for Vacations and sick time (PTO)
- 401K plan
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Bonus plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Certifications and continuing education