Join our Team
Looking for great people!
Open Staff Positions
Aspects of this position include prescription analysis and lens selection. Assisting patients in proper frame selection based on their needs and lifestyles. Acquire accurate measurements per written prescription. Dispenses, adjusts, and repairs eyeglasses. Possess excellent sales skills. ABO certified is a plus, however, willing to train candidate who fits the culture and has prior sales experience.
Please forward resumes to Katie@highlinevisioncenter.com for consideration.
We provide exceptional care for our patients and doctors.
We prepare patients to be seen by our doctors. These tasks include taking a thorough medical history, measuring Blood Pressure, Auto-Refractor, Fields Screening, Eye Pressures, Acuities, Depth Perception, Color Vision, Eye Movements, Optomap Imaging, OCT, MPOD, and Scribing. A positive attitude, professionalism and great work ethic is a must! Experience is a plus but not necessary, willing to train the right person.
Please email resume for Technician opportunity to Amity@highlinevisioncenter.com
For over 35 years Highline Center for Vision Performance has positively impacted the lives of thousands of individuals through vision therapy. We are now expanding our team of vision therapists and if you are someone who gets excited about being part of a team, is passionate about helping others, loves to learn and would enjoy working one-on-one with patients you may be our person.
As a practice we live from our core values which are possessing a “Can Do” attitude, putting team first, furthering personal and professional growth, finding a better way, and lifting others up! If this is a culture that would be a fit for you, we will look forward to hearing from you!
Previous experience as a vision therapist is not required. All training is provided by the practice. Potential therapist must have:
- High school diploma
- College experience is desired yet not required
- Windows based computer knowledge
- A high level of comfort with all age levels from very young children to senior citizens
- Some experience with training, teaching, and directing others
- Some experience working with the special needs community including individuals with autism
This is a part time position including 2-3 afternoons per week from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Tuesdays will start at 12:30 PM. There is the potential for growth from this starting position. We offer select part-time benefits. The office is located in the southeast part of Aurora near Southlands Mall.
Please send your resume and cover letter including why your passion and background would relate to a potential career in vision therapy (300 words or less) and 2 professional letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about us, our history, and our culture at:
- To learn more about vision therapy visit: www.covd.org
About Highline Vision Center
Highline Vision Center, located in Southlands area of Aurora, Colorado, is an optometry practice that provides exemplary eye care to our patients by our Doctors that have over 30 years of combined service. Our Doctors are well respected in the eye care community. Our Doctors provide an outstanding work environment that is team and family friendly for team members and our patients. The following opportunities are available for those seeking this type of work environment. At Highline Vision Center, our Team enjoys:
- A beautiful, free standing, high tech optometry practice with outdoor patios and on site parking.
- Complimentary eye exams and glasses annually
- Participates in open book policy where each team member has an investment in how the practice operates and contributes to the growth of the practice.
- A fun environment with staff outings and events planned on a quarterly basis and celebrations of anniversaries, staff accomplishments, and birthdays. (YES, our Doctors bake cakes for staff birthdays!)
- Paraoptometric staff appreciation from the Doctors.
- A beautiful lounge area with full kitchen and spectacular views of the entire front range mountains.
If this is the environment you have dreamed of working and thriving in, you may be the next team member we are seeking. Highline benefits include:
- Paid time off for Vacations and sick time (PTO)
- 401K plan
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Bonus plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Certifications and continuing education