Join our Team
Looking for great people!
Open Staff Positions
Aspects of this position include prescription analysis and lens selection. Assisting patients in proper frame selection based on their needs and lifestyles. Acquire accurate measurements per written prescription. Dispenses, adjusts, and repairs eyeglasses. Possess excellent sales skills. ABO certified is a plus, however, willing to train candidate who fits the culture and has prior sales experience.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
About Highline Vision Center
Highline Vision Center, located in Southlands area of Aurora, Colorado, is an optometry practice that provides exemplary eye care to our patients by our Doctors that have over 30 years of combined service. Our Doctors are well respected in the eye care community. Our Doctors provide an outstanding work environment that is team and family friendly for team members and our patients. The following opportunities are available for those seeking this type of work environment.
At Highline Vision Center, our Team enjoys:
- A beautiful, free standing, high tech optometry practice with outdoor patios and on site parking.
- Complimentary eye exams and glasses annually
- Participates in open book policy where each team member has an investment in how the practice operates and contributes to the growth of the practice.
- A fun environment with staff outings and events planned on a quarterly basis and celebrations of anniversaries, staff accomplishments, and birthdays. (YES, our Doctors bake cakes for staff birthdays!)
- Paraoptometric staff appreciation from the Doctors.
- A beautiful lounge area with full kitchen and spectacular views of the entire front range mountains.
If this is the environment you have dreamed of working and thriving in, you may be the next team member we are seeking.
Highline benefits include:
- Paid time off for Vacations and sick time (PTO)
- 401K plan
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Bonus plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Certifications and continuing education