We just love this new video created by the Global Myopia Awareness Coalition! The campaign urges parents to recognize that one-in-three kids have myopia (nearsightedness), yet parents are unaware because they do not bring kids in for annual comprehensive eye exams. Because Myopia is a condition that can be managed once it is detected, it’s Continue reading
- Keratoconus and Specialty Contact Lenses
- Should I Go to the Emergency Room for an Eye Emergency?
- GMAC Launches ‘Little Kid License’ Myopia Campaign with Fun Video
- When K-12 Academic Challenges Arise, This Exam is Essential
- What Parents Need to Know About Nearsightedness (Myopia) Prevention for Children