As an optometrist, I’m asked all the time, “How do you even check a baby’s eyes?” Below are some guidelines for when to plan for eye exams from ages six months to three years old. Ages 6-12 Months The first thing to know, is that it’s very important to have a baby’s eyes checked. Continue reading
- Keratoconus and Specialty Contact Lenses
- Should I Go to the Emergency Room for an Eye Emergency?
- GMAC Launches ‘Little Kid License’ Myopia Campaign with Fun Video
- When K-12 Academic Challenges Arise, This Exam is Essential
- What Parents Need to Know About Nearsightedness (Myopia) Prevention for Children