Current Office Protocols
Our top priority is keeping our patients and our staff safe!
We are incredibly excited to announce we are reopening for routine eye care on May 8, 2020!
- We are now back to our regular business hours.
- Virtual reception area: patients will remain in their car and text 720.870.2828 their name and reason for visit. When we are ready for you to enter the building, we will text back instructions
- All patient visits including adjustment and dispensing of glasses will need to have a scheduled appointment. We will not be able to accommodate “drop-in” patients until further notice.
- We will be providing curb-side delivery and adjustment of glasses by appointment.
- If you do not need to see a doctor to evaluate contact lenses, curb-side delivery is of contact lenses is available by appointment.
- All patients will be asked to return a completed wellness form prior to their appointment.
- All staff and patients will have their temperature monitored before entering the building. Any patient with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or over 100.4 degrees will be asked to reschedule. Any staff member with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will be sent home.
- All people entering the building will be required to wear a mask. Please bring yours with you.
- We request that patients not bring additional family members with them unless necessary for care (such as a parent with a child or someone needing assistance).
- If applicable, patients will be asked to text a picture of insurance cards prior to appointment.
Safety & cleanliness protocols
- Observe 6 ft. social distancing to the best of your ability. There are certain brief procedures where we must be closer, such as adjusting and measuring glasses and the health portion of the eye exam.
- We have ample space in our building to have good distancing while providing care.
- The only people in the exam room will be the doctor, patient (with possibly one parent or caretaker, if necessary) and an optometric technician.
- We now have a hands free credit card payment option.
- Plexiglass dividers and shields are strategically placed in patient care areas for an additional layer of protection.
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands prior to being seated in the exam room
- Staff will wash their hands prior to patient encounters.
- All patient care areas will be cleaned thoroughly between patients, with signage indicating when the room is ready for the next patient.
- We will have pens available for use when needed and will be cleaning them between patients. However, you are welcome to use your own pen.
- All optical frames will be cleaned after a patient has tried them on.
- All common areas of the building will have handles, light switches, door knobs, etc. cleaned regularly throughout the day. There will be disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer placed throughout the office, so please feel free to clean any area you will be touching.