At Highline Vision Center, we trust Paragon CRT lenses. Paragon CRT is a specially designed therapeutic contact lens that gently and temporarily reshape the cornea while you sleep. Paragon CRT has been FDA approved since 2002 and has been found both safe and effective for patients of all ages when worn during sleeping hours.
- Keratoconus and Specialty Contact Lenses
- Should I Go to the Emergency Room for an Eye Emergency?
- GMAC Launches ‘Little Kid License’ Myopia Campaign with Fun Video
- When K-12 Academic Challenges Arise, This Exam is Essential
- What Parents Need to Know About Nearsightedness (Myopia) Prevention for Children